TERMS & CONDITIONS (of which instructions form part):
12 DEALS £12k Giveaway made up of:
11 prizes x £500 SPAR VOUCHERS
1 x OVERALL PRIZE £6500 CASH
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Henderson Wholesale Ltd
- Eligibility: The competition is only open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 or over. Owners, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, independent stores and their agents and anyone professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition or win any prize.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, scan the QR code on the instore point of sale communications and enter your details on the on-line form. in-store point of sale communications will feature the QR code on from 27th September – 19th December.
- Online entries are accepted before the closing date and must comply with the entry details as above.
- Entries will automatically be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of their entry. The first 11 weekly draws are separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
- 1 entrants will be drawn at random in the first 11 weekly promotional periods (1 x weekly voucher prize).
- 1 entrant will be drawn at random, from all entries submitted across the main promotional period, for the final week promotional period (overall cash prize).
- No person can win more than one prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a winner will not be included in any subsequent draws.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes (or any related methods) are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded to any entry made using any such entries described in this paragraph 11 will be void.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free. Scan the QR code on in-store point of sale and enter your details on the on-line form.
- Main Promotional Period: The competition will begin on the 27th September, 2021 and will close at 11.59pm on the 19th December, 2021. No exceptions will be made to this closing date and time, and entries received after that time will automatically be disqualified.
- Weekly Promotional Periods:
Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first weekly draw:
Week 1: 27/09/2021-23:59 3/10/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 2: 4/10/2021-23:59 10/10/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 3: 11/10/2021-23:59 17/10/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 4: 18/10/2021-23:59 24/10/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 5: 25/10/2021-23:59 31/10/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 6: 1/11/2021-23:59 7/11/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 7: 8/11/2021- 23:59 14/11/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 8: 15/11/2021- 23:59 21/11/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 9: 22/11/2021- 23:59 28/11/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 10: 29/11/2021- 23:59 5/12/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 11: 6/12/2021- 23:59 12/12/2021 (1 x £500 Store voucher (SPAR, EUROSPAR, ViVO or ViVOXTRA)
Week 12: 13/12/2021- 23:59 119/12/2021 (1 x 6500 Cash Prize)
- The Prize Fund: There is 1 prize to be won in each of the 11 weekly draws. The prize will be issued in the form of a £500 voucher redeemable in the winner’s choice of SPAR/ EUROSPAR/ViVO or ViVOXTRA store in NI. Gift vouchers can be used in full or part payment at the nominated store. The £500 vouchers will be in £20 denominations. Voucher terms & conditions: The voucher is valid from 6 months from date of issue. The voucher is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The voucher can be exchanged for goods of a higher or equal price to its face value upon payment of the difference. SPAR/ EUROSPAR/ ViVO/ ViVOXTRA cannot accept responsibility for the voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances. There will be 1 prize of a cash sum of £6500. The prize money will be paid to the winner directly into their bank account via bacs or by cheque.
- Winner Selection: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate or offensive by the Promoter in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
- The winning entries (and a reserve) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries no later than 4 days after the closing date for each weekly prize draw. The winning entry must comply with all of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by telephone, email or in writing with details of their prize no later than 5 days after the draw.
- Please ensure address and all contact details are correct. You may also be required to provide proof of address for living in Northern Ireland. You must let us know if any contact details change as the Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any correspondence or entries lost or delayed in the mail or contact which are missed or which cannot be made due to incorrect or out-of-date contact information.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize within 5 days of the Promoter making contact (in accordance with paragraph 12, above). In the event the winner’s claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 days, or the entry is found to have breached any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Please therefore ensure your availability during this period in case you are a winner. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for your failure to collect a prize.
- The winners’ details will be collected by the Promoter and securely stored
- Prizes may take up to 28 working days from dispatch to arrive.
- The winners’ details will be held on file until confirmation of prize issuance from the Promoter in order to verify the results of the competition and, if you give your consent, as described in paragraph 25 of these terms and conditions. The winners’ details will then be deleted/shredded thereafter.
- Unless otherwise needed (as described in paragraph 17), all postal and online entries will be held securely until an eligible winner is chosen and has received their prize, at which time all online entries will be deleted (unless they have signed up to receive Marketing communications).
- There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control for which case the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic shoots or to send photographs to the Promoter and take part in other publicity in competition with this promotion (for no further, or any, recompense), including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on the Promoter’s Facebook pages, websites and other social media platforms. Winners may be requested to give consent to the Promoter using such photographs or publicity, unless by sending photographs or other content it is clear that the Promoter may assume that the winner gives such consent. The winner may subsequently withdraw their consent to the photographs or publicity being used (but this will not affect the legality the Promoter’s prior use of such photographs or publicity). If consent is not given, the photographs or publicity will not be taken, used or participated in.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this competition or the prizes available. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website, lost, invalid, damages or delayed entries (whatever the cause) or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or social media pages or for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this competition, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any cancellation or changes to the date or venue or associated with any prize. No refunds or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation, delay or postponement of (or associated with) any prize (or any other event outside its control) but reasonable effort will be made to reschedule where this is in the control of the Promoter.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not accept responsibility or liability to compensate you or for any loss, injury or death (other than where caused by the Promoter’s negligence) or damage arising from winners taking or using a prize or attending a venue to use the prize, which they do at their own risk.
- Provided that the Promoter receives the appropriate consent from the winners (which may be withheld), the name and county of the winner(s) will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon request. To receive these details, please send a stamped and addressed envelope to Promoter’s address (above) entitled 12 DEALs Competition.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute (including non-contractual disputes) arising regarding, or in connection with, the competition or these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.