• 4 chicken breasts, cubed
• 1 Bell Pepper chopped into squares.
• 1 finely chopped garlic clove
• 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
• 4 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, then split into two separate bowls.
2. Place the cubed chicken breast pieces into one of the sauce bowls. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes. Discard sauce after use.
3. If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes whilst your chicken is in the marinade.
4. Thread the skewers with the chicken cubes and chopped peppers.
5. Grill the chicken skewers for about 6-8 minutes per side. Baste the skewers with the remaining sauce whilst they are cooking.
6. Dish and serve hot.