Visit the butcher counter at your local EUROSPAR store to pick up the perfect cut of Steak.
- 750g Sirloin Steak from your community butcher, cubed
- 500g The Greengrocer’s baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 The Greengrocer’s carrots, washed and sliced
- 90g The Greengrocer’s red pepper, cubed
- 225g butternut squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 The Greengrocer’s red onion, cut in half and split
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the garlic herb butter:
- 115g SPAR enjoy local butter
- 15g The Greengrocer’s parsley, freshly chopped
- 2 tbsp The Greengrocer’s garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp The Greengrocer’s fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp The Greengrocer’s fresh thyme, finely chopped
1. Cook on the barbeque or preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. In a bowl, mix the potatoes, carrots, red pepper, butternut squash, red onion and steak with salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. On a flat surface, place four 30x45cm pieces of heavy kitchen foil on the counter. In the centre of each piece of foil, evenly place the vegetable and meat mixture.
4. In a food processor, blend the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and place an equal amount in each parcel. Double fold the ends inwards to form a packet.
5. Grill or cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning half-way through, until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender.
6. Serve & enjoy.